I’m sitting here staring at my computer. It’s quite late Sunday evening, and for the first time since I started blogging last July I don’t have anything ready to post tomorrow. I’ve got a number of things partly thought-through and even partly written. I’d set aside some time today to sit down and write and was really looking forward to that, but as the day unfolded I found myself quite overwhelmed. Thank goodness I had the company of a couple of my oh-so-sweet nieces at a movie this afternoon and then had eight of us around a dinner table. And still there’s so much noise in my head – so many thoughts and feelings – that I can’t quite put words to paper. So I’m going to simply apologize that there’s really no posting for today. See you all on Thursday.
- An amazing morning and a Stuff Diet idea to share
- A new sense of each day without PCNs (Palinesque crib notes)
- Keep Exploring, We Are More … What the 2010 Olympics opening ceremony meant to me
- 9 amazing days…and the guilt of it all
- Women Banding Together
- Facing off with fear
- AGING WITH GRACE: AN OXYMORON
- WOO HOO … What a ride!
- The Sustenance Project
- Getting into a groove